Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
'UP TO 50% OFF PROMOTION'
Runs In Store and Online For Reservations
- No code to use. Discounts applied automatically at the checkout.
- Discounts are 10% 20% 30% or 50% off prices shown.
- No minimum spend.
- Not all products will have a discount
- Discounts will NOT be applied to laptops, PCs and all-in-one Computers, Warranties, DHL Services or Postage Stamps.
- The relevant discount will be shown on the product page
- These discounts cannot be used with Premier Account discount
- This promotion may be amended, cancelled or extended without notice.
This does not affect your Statutory rights.
General Terms and Conditions
SUK Retail Limited
In Administration (“the Company”)
Following the appointment of the Joint Administrators on 18 March 2019, the following changes to the way in which we administer refunds, exchanges, gift vouchers and promotions have been put in place:
For goods purchased prior to 19 March 2019, we will NOT be allowing any returns, refunds or exchanges.
For goods purchased after 8am on 19 March 2019, we will allow:
(1) A like for like exchange, up to the value of the goods, within 14 days of the date of purchase provided the goods are in perfect condition; OR
(2) A refund where the goods are:
- Faulty or not satisfactory quality; AND
- Returned within 14 days.
- You have simply changed your mind; OR
- You have damaged the goods after you have purchased them; OR
- You were aware of any defect prior to purchase.
Any request for redress must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
This does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
These terms override any other terms and conditions of sale including, without limitation, on any receipts you may hold.
Any queries regarding the Company should be directed to: The Joint Administrators, Deloitte LLP, Four Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2HZ.
The affairs, business and property of the Company are being managed by the Administrators, Richard Hawes and Daniel Butters of Deloitte LLP, who act as agents of the Company only and without personal liability. The Joint Administrators are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. All licensed insolvency practitioners of Deloitte LLP are licensed in the UK.