Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
Fellowes Powershredder H-8Cd Cross-Cut Shredder
Check store stock
GET 20% OFF PRICE SHOWN
WHEN YOU RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE
- DIN Security Level: P4
- Shreds up to 8 sheets
- Cross Cut
- Shred Size: 4x35mm
- Also cuts: CDs, Credit Cards, Staples & Paper Clips
- 14 litre bin
£79.99 inc VAT
£7.99 inc VAT
- The Fellowes Powershred® H-8Cd is a light duty cross-cut shredder with CD shredding capability, ideal for occasional to moderate use in home environments
- It shreds 8 sheets at a time into 4x35mm cross-cut particles - that's approximately 400 particles per A4 sheet
- The H-8Cd includes a separate slot for shredding CDs and also accepts staples, paper clips and credit cards
- A Safety Lock prevents the shredder from being accidentally activated, making the H-8C suitable for your home
- It shreds non-stop for up to 3 minutes and comes with a 14 litre bin, 2-year machine warranty and 3-year cutter warranty
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.