Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
Fellowes Powershred® 11C Cross-Cut Shredder
£79.99 inc VAT
£7.99 inc VAT
- The Fellowes Powershred 11C is a personal, cross-cut paper shredder, designed with user safety in mind. An everyday use shredder it is suitable for individual users with light to moderate shredding requirements, ideal for home use
- This higher security machine also comes with the Fellowes patented Safety Lock to disable the shredder and prevent accidental activation, providing extra assurance
- The Fellowes 11C is a security (DIN) level P-3 shredder and can accept up to 11 sheets per pass, cutting it into 4x52mm cross-cut particles
- Cross cut shredding gives a higher level of security and protection against information and identity theft, so you can be confident that documents are disposed of securely. It has a space-saving compact design and can shred continuously for up to 5 minutes. The 11C has an 18 litre bin with an easy lift head for hassle-free, easier waste disposal
- The 11C shredder can dispose of staples, paperclips and credit cards and comes with a 1 year full warranty for machine and a 3 year warranty for the cutter
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.