Nobo 16:10 Tripod Projection Screen - 1500x1000mm
SAVE UP TO £20*
WHEN YOU CLICK AND COLLECT TODAY!
*Terms and Conditions apply
Check store stock
- An overhead arm tilts the screen towards the audience.
- Ideal for digital projectors or OHP.
- Available in a wide range of sizes up to 2m width.
- 1500 x 1000mm screen
Save £20.00Now £359.99 inc VATWas £379.99 Save £20.00
Save £20.00Now £309.99 inc VATWas £329.99 Save £20.00
Save £30.00Now £399.99 inc VATWas £429.99 Save £30.00
£24.99 inc VAT
£119.99 inc VAT
£99.99 inc VAT
£149.99 inc VAT
- A range of high quality flexible tripod projector screens.
- The brilliant matt white surface with black border provides a sharp, detailed image that can be easily viewed by everyone in the audience.
- The screen can be easily retracted into its housing to protect from damage.
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.
Festive Period Returns Policy
Office Outlet will be happy to refund or exchange any unused items up until 19th January 2019 if purchased in-store between 25th November - 24th December 2018 upon production of your receipt. Items must be unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed.