Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
OLYMPUS VP-10 (4GB)
Check store stock
GET 20% OFF PRICE SHOWN
WHEN YOU RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE
- Olympus VP-10 Stereo (4GB)
- 4 GB Built-in Memory
- Battery Life up to 24 hours
- up to 1620 hours Recording Time (LP)
- Built in USB Connector
- Stereo Recording (MP3, PCM)
£79.99 inc VAT
£59.99 inc VAT
- The Olympus VP-10 with high-quality 360 stereo audio recording in a compact, travel-anywhere body for note-taking on-the-go
- The Olympus VP-10 digital recorder is the first of its kind to offer Anti-Rustle technology in a compact, slim body, making it the ideal device for premium recording even when in the user's pocket
- Built-in USB connector to Save data or transfer recordings or data easily - PC or MAC
- Battery Life up to 50 hours on a single Rechargeable AAA Battery (Included)
- At only 1.3 oz. in weight, the Olympus VP-10 allows for light-weight, hands-free recording
- Paired with three settings of Anti-Rustle technology (HIGH, LOW, OFF), the VP-10 is the perfect recorder for setting and forgetting in the user's pocket, coat or bag
- This latest innovation in audio recording prevents common device rubbing and brushing from getting in the way of capturing the highest-quality sound
- Packed with 4GB of internal memory, the Olympus VP-10 allows for 1,620 hours of recordings before having to download files to your computer
- Once the user is done recording and ready to share, simply use the VP-10's Direct USB Connection to download audio files
- Charging the VP-10's Ni-MH(BR404) battery is that simple as well. The built-in USB Connection allows for quick and easy charging by simply plugging the VP-10 directly into the USB port of a computer without having to fuss with separate wires and cords
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.