Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
Olympus VN-541 Digital Voice Recorder - (4GB)
Check store stock
GET 20% OFF PRICE SHOWN
WHEN YOU RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE
- Olympus VN-541 PC (4GB)
- 4 GB Built-in Memory
- Up 60 Hours Battery Life
- Up to 1570 Hours Recording Time
- Micro USB cable for PC and MAC
- One-Touch Recording
£79.99 inc VAT
£59.99 inc VAT
- Intuitive and quick dictation or recordings the Olympus VN-541PC is ideal for all everyday situations
- Micro USB connector cable compatible with both PC and Mac
- Thanks to its ergonomic design, the digital notetaker allows practical, one-handed operation
- Simple functions, operations and screen display make voice recording easy
- The powerful battery of the VN-541PC lasts for up to 60 hours even with continuous use
- With One-Touch start recordings immediately as soon as the recording switch is slide forward even when the recorder is powered off
- In addition, the user-friendly menu structure not only simplifies switching between settings; it also makes it easy to find previous recordings: simply switch to the scene that was used for the recording and select the file from the corresponding folder.
- Individual sections of a recording can be marked. This helps finding important information quickly and easily, without time consuming fast-forwarding or rewinding
- Up to 99 index marks per clip can be set
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.