Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
iKydz Internet Controller - Internet Security & Safety for Children
Check store stock
Whether your child is playing too much Fortnite or spending too much time on social media such as Facebook - Office Outlet has just the right product for you.
Designed as a plug-and-play box, iKydz connects to a home WiFi router and allows parents to manage children’s access to all online material, across any internet-connected device. It can block specific apps, apply age-based restrictions, set time limits for browsing and monitor usage data. A separate mobile-focused service extends parental controls to devices used outside the home.
- Plugs directly into your router
- Free iOS & Android controller app
- Manage unlimited devices
- iKydz internet control technology
- Works with phones, tablets, ipods, laptops, consoles, tv’s and more
- 1 WAN, 1 LAN port
- 2.4GHz wireless
- Devices pictured not included - only the router
- Easy to set up
- Simplistic app, website control
- Stop internet access to one or all devices
- Block inappropriate content
- Restrict access to apps or website, including social media
- Control time spent online with automatic schedules
- Protect and monitor your familys internet usage
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.