Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
Derwent Academy flip! Sketching pencil 6 pack
Check store stock
GET 50% OFF PRICE SHOWN
WHEN YOU RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE
- 6 eraser tipped sketching pencils
- Soft graphite core for bold strokes and expressing tone
- Hard wearing, fun purple case with three customizable settings: flat, easel stand or upright.
£3.49 inc VAT
£3.49 inc VAT
£11.99 inc VAT
£15.99 inc VAT
- Derwent Academy flip! is the cool way for kids to have fun with art. The pencils are double-ended so it's quick and easy to flip! from one colour to another; triangular which helps kids get a good grip; striped so it's easy to see the colour they want and made from solid black wood so there's no loss of colour when They're sharpened? All presented in a funky transparent purple pencil case which, when it's flipped open can be used in 3 ways; flat on the desk, as an easel stand or bolt upright. How clever is that? Check out our cool fun factory videos at www.derwentacademy.co.uk/flip.
- Contains 6 eraser tipped sketching pencils.
- Easy grip triangle shape
- Selection of grades across H and B range
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.