Portable Power Technology All-in-one Li-Po Powerpack 450+ AC/DC Power
More than 10 available
- Small, quiet and ultra powerful - Lithium-polymer battery provides 444 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy rugged design - weighs just 5Kg
- Flexible output to cover all requirements - 230V AC (450W) / Triple 12V DC output (120W) / Triple USB output (3.1A total) / 1 x 12VDC 15A Car port connector (female)
- NEW 2 x Type C output - 10W output for fast charging of phones/tablets and 40W output with built in power delivery to power laptop and other USB C enabled devices
- Quick and easy recharging - Supplied AC charger, DC car charger and optional solar charging (up to 60W)
- Integrated LCD control panel display battery and output status
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 60W of 12V solar without external controller
- USB ports for mobile charging and powering USB devices such as our Niwa USB powered lights
- Built in Multi safety protection - 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperture
- Built in high temperature resistance LI-Polymer battery makes it safe to use even at 60 deg c
Compact, lightweight and powerful...New and Exclusive Portable Power Technology All-in-one Li-Po Powerpack 450+ AC/DC Power delivers AC and DC power wherever and whenever you need it.
Quiet and lightweight innovative portable power that's perfect for off-grid outdoor activities, cabins, glamping tents, garages, market stalls, service engineers and for basic backup during a power cut.
New and Exclusive to PPT we introduce a compact and portable all in one powerpack packed with features. The Powerpack 450+ delivers at every level providing AC and DC power easily and safely.
Utilising the latest Lithium-polymer battery technology the Powerpack 450+ delivers 444 Watt-hour of electricity both from its rated 450W AC pure sine wave 230V inverter, high capacity 3 x 12V 15A (total) output, 1 x 12V 15A car DC port 3 x USB ports (3.1A total) and NEW high power Type C making it ideal to power laptops, fans, LED lights, LCD TV, charge mobile devices and power tools. This unit is also capable to provide back up power to a small fridge for 15-20 hours.
Recharging in the Powerpack 450+ is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter and 12V car adapter. The Powerpack 450+ can also be recharged from solar using the supplied cable and up to a 60-watt solar panel (ideal accessory available here)
The integrated LED display clearly displays battery and output status and the control panel allow a simple selection of the different output options.
The New Powerpack 450+ is packaged in a lightweight but strong aluminium alloy rugged design making it safe and reliable to move around.
- Input Voltage (AC charging) : 230V-15V 4.5A ( typical charging time 10-12 hours)
- Input voltage (DC charging - car) : 12V-15V 4A (typical charging time 6-8 hours)
- Input Voltage (Solar Charging optional) : 12V panel @ Max 4A (typical charging time 12 hours in perfect conditions!)
- Output Voltage (Inverter) : 230V 50Hz Pure Sine Wave through UK socket
- Output Power (Inverter) : 450W (continuous) 500W (Max)
- Output Voltage (DC) : 3 x 12V DC (180W total) 1 x 12V DC 15A female socket (to connect any appliances with 12V DC car plug)
- USB Output : 3 x 5V @ 3.1A total
- USB Type C : 1 x 10W, 1 x 40W
- Dimensions : 296 x 94 x 196mm (L x D x H)
- Battery Capacity : 3.7V @ 120Ah (444 Watt Hour)
- Weight: 5Kg
- Operating temperature range: -20 deg c to +60 deg c
- Warranty: 1 year
- Off-grid outdoor activities such as fishing and camping
- Glamping tents
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptop payment machine
- Small Power tool charging in vehicles
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Wireless survey kit - Compatible with most access points
- Back up and emergency power during a power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
|Form Factor||Power Adaptor|
|Dimensions||29.6cm (W) x 9.4cm (D) x 19.6cm (H) - Weight 5kg|
|Input Voltage||230V AC 12 to 15V DC|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|