Richard Michael Hawes and Daniel Francis Butters were appointed Joint Administrators of SUK Retail Limited t/a Office Outlet and SUK Oldco Limited (“the Companies”) on 18 March 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability.
Oxford Campus Assorted A5 Project Book - 200 Pages - Single
Check store stock
GET 20% OFF PRICE SHOWN
WHEN YOU RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE
Capture your thoughts in an Oxford Campus project book, is ideal for students to get organised at school, college or university.Colour sent will be random
£5.99 inc VAT
£6.99 inc VAT
£8.99 inc VAT
£10.99 inc VAT
- Contains high quality, smooth 90gsm Optik paper to write on both sides of the page, colourful laminated card cover to provide better protection of your notes and strong twin-wire binding allows the project book to fold back on itself or lay flat on the desk. Pages are micro-perforated for easy tearing, ensuring a clean edge. With A5+ you still have A5 page size left after tearing out the page from the project book,
- Two hole punched for quick and easy filing into ring binders or lever arch files
- 8mm ruled with margin
- 200 pages
- Rigid card on the front and back covers for stability when leaning the project book on your knees to write
- Inside front pocket to store loose papers
- Timetable included so you never miss a lecture or seminar!
- Assorted colour pack contains one each of red, aqua, navy and purple and one random colour
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.