Avery J8160-40 Self-Adhesive Address Labels A4 - 21 Labels per Sheet (40 sheets)
SAVE UP TO £20*
WHEN YOU CLICK AND COLLECT TODAY!
*Terms and Conditions apply
Check store stock
- Avery Address Labels for inkjet printers, are designed to stay put on your letters and small packets.
£15.99 inc VAT
- For mailings large and small, Avery Address Labels give a smart, professional look that creates a lasting impression when sending mail to your contacts. Our inkjet mailing labels come with our special QuickDRY™ promise, ensuring smudge free results with your inkjet printer so you can confidently apply the label straight onto your envelopes without any smudge marks. Whether you're printing in black and white or adding colour, these super white labels will look sharp and smart on your envelopes and small packages. An ideal size for applying to DL envelopes. And, with our free template software, Avery Design & Print, you can easily create mailing labels with your company logo for instant brand recognition. Whether you choose a pre-designed label template or start from scratch with your own design, you can trust our software to deliver smart, stand-out results.
- White labels that are 63.5 x 38.1 mm in size with 21 labels per A4 sheet.
- QuickDRY™ material ensures smudge free results on standard inkjet printers.
- Outstanding print quality with vivid colours for creating sharp text and images.
- Label sizes perfectly optimised for all standard envelopes.
- Compatible with most mass mailing platforms.
- Save time with the FREE, easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Delivery and returns
For orders under £10.00, delivery is just £4.99
Next Working Day From £FREE
Saturday Delivery from £9.95
The Extras You Need to Know…
– Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery
transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
Please Note – Large volume or heavy orders could be delayed to offer suitable delivery transport. We will contact you if this applies to your order.
For Next Working Day
*Some exclusions apply
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Exceptions apply to certain products. Just follow the link to find out more about our returns policy.
Festive Period Returns Policy
Office Outlet will be happy to refund or exchange any unused items up until 19th January 2019 if purchased in-store between 25th November - 24th December 2018 upon production of your receipt. Items must be unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed.