Company: Office Outlet
Job Title: Merchandising Assistant
Hours: 39 Per Week
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
Reports to: Department Merchandiser
Managing the intake of stock into the Distribution Centre by liaising with suppliers, and distribution of stock to stores in line with direction from Merchandiser. Providing administrative support to the Merchandiser.
Key Accountabilities :
1) Stock/Commitment Management
- Raise stock purchase orders to suppliers in line with requirement from Merchandiser
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of required stock and inform wider team of any changes
- Lead weekly intake meetings with Commercial team
- Maintain JDA system to ensure all delivery dates, quantities, prices are accurate
2) Allocation of stock
- Analyse sales and stock performance at store level and making recommendations for allocation
- Allocating stock to stores and reviewing performance by style/store
- Understanding and managing all system inputs that drive orders and allocations
- Liaising with Distribution Centre on a regular basis regarding supplier deliveries
- To be the first point of contact for stores regarding deliveries and stock
- Be a Super User with regards to AWR/ASR allocation system
3) Provide Administrative Support
- Support buying to make sure that all product administration is set up correctly.
- Produce Monday Trading Pack
- Ensure housekeeping of all Merchandise systems
Person Specification :
1) Skills & Abilities
- Must be numerate and possess analytical skills
- Computer literate, must have good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner with attention to detail
- A keen interest in Retail
2) Qualifications & experience
Experience of working in a retail environment either stores or Head Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- How many years of Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines experience do you have?
- How many years of computer literate experience do you have?
- How many years of great attention to detail experience do you have?
- How many years of Numeracy experience do you have?
- How many years of possessing analytical skills experience do you have?
- How many years of working in a retail environment experience do you have?
- Are you in High Wycombe HP11?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Secondary education?