Are you looking for a new challenge and to build a career in retail? Are you interested in joining a brand-new retailer who can offer the opportunity to develop and grow?
By joining us now, you’ll be at the start of our journey to be the NUMBER 1 office supplies and stationary retailer of choice! You’ll have the chance to shape and develop our evolving business whilst achieving your own individual goals across over 90 of our innovative and inspiring retail stores.
As a brand ambassador, your role will be to advise our customers with details of our excellent in-store services and products, build rapport and provide first class customer service to every customer that comes into the Store.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will need to have the skills to;
-Deliver exceptional customer service by communicating and connecting with our customers.
- Build a first-class relationship with all our customers by being engaging and welcoming
- listen and communicate with our customers and colleagues.
- Confidently builds relationships with our customers in an open and informative way that support and meets their requirements.
- work in a fast-paced working environment and comfortable with a range of priorities and tasks.
- be focused and results driven which will result in the success of the brand.
- be a valued member of the team
What do we provide for you:
- Benefits include 30 days’ holiday (including bank holidays),
- 20% staff discount
- Training and Development
- Perks at Work Scheme
Do you want to be part of something new? Apply TODAY!
Visit our website to know more about us: www.officeoutlet.com
Office Outlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services
Job Type: Part-time
Please clearly specify what hours you are applying for in your cover note.APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE